Lamps and Traffic Lights Mod
Have you ever constructed a city in Minecraft from the ground up? For sure you have! Chances are, if you HAVE constructed one, you put your blood, sweat, and tears (Basically, not technically, perhaps some buttons on your keyboard and a lot of clicks on your mouse) into the several road systems, buildings, aesthetics, scenery, parks, and communities. If you take pride in your city, you would really desire it to look nice, and professional. To accomplish this goal, you make great effort to make things as appealing as possible using the vanilla blocks. In the end, everything looks wonderful, and very minecraft-y for the game play. When the night falls, your city comes to life, exposing all the lights of buildings, and even streetlamps in the minecraft game play. At time, the glowstone or redstone lamps just don’t sell the effect of streetlight. If this is a problem for you, what is the solution you ask for now?
The answer to your difficulty is the Lamps and Traffic Lights Mod! The Lamps and Traffic Lights Mod offers several new things into your game, which all target towards a functioning city. For starters, this mod presents different sorts of streetlamps; Simple, Regular, and Double streetlamps. These blocks are meant to revive your previously boring streets into glowing, city-like streets. The other items are three sorts of traffic lights, which offer the essence of a proper city. Therefore, if you are a Minecrafter looking to revamp your city, then the Lamps and Traffic Lights Mod is the perfect mod designed for you!
Traffic Stuff Mod offers various blocks to make in-game roads more realistic. It offers fully functional traffic lights, cones, barriers, sidewalks and more in the future. Version 3.0.0 is basically it’s first official release, which means this mod is very new and will get regural updates. It is created for Minecraft 1.9/1.10 and editions for 1.8.9 and below aren’t planned nor supported
- Offer Streetlamps
- Offer Traffic lights
- Streetlamps have smooth curves
- Well-designed textures
- The whole city experience, along with a neighboring mod, the RoadWorks Mod
Pros and Cons Sides :
- Pros: offers two different city-themed items into the game
- Cons: Streetlamps are presently broken in the minecraft game play
How to Install :
- Download and install Forge right now
- Download the Lamps and Traffic Lights Mod next
- Get to your Start menu, search %appdata%, and open your Roaming folder
- Navigate to .minecraft>mods
- Drag and Drop the Lamps and Traffic Lights Mod into your mods folder
- Enjoy your new Streetlamps and Traffic lights!
- You are now ready to play