Mod Pack Utilities
This mod transports useful tackles to Mod Pack Developers. Tools like delivering users the ability to perceive your change logs from a simple tab based menu located in the Main menu and In-game Menu Selection. These are intended to just an extension of your already breathtaking mod-pack to become an epic mod-pack. Presently working on Tutorials, for now just look at instance files in your config folder.
In fact, MPUtils is a base mod which includes functions used by all the MPUtlis’ modules. MPUtils will consist of most of the hidden Useful code & commands. The modules’ will consist of mods that don’t really fit to core functionality, and to permit pack developers / servers to pick and select which modules they need. Not everyone will demand the similar modules, and the capability to pick and choose your modules offers u more control.
The name of Mod Pack Utilities is by itself to illustrate the mod’s purpose. This mod basically offers useful tools to Mod Pack Developers. Thanks to these tools, you can perceive your change logs from a simple tab founded menu located in the Main menu and In-game Menu Selection.
By installing suitable modules, developers and modpack developer can use this mod in certain things relating to ModPack’s development. After that they can have information, data of mods in modpacks so that they might optimize ModPack to make it stable. All said, this is a very well designed mod that promises to offer interest to the game especially the minecraft game play.
Key Features :
- New Customization Quick Commands Feature. Permits quick collection of your most used. Default Key ‘.’ on Numpad
- All Structures can be show or hidden
- New Facility to get the block id of what your looking at.
- New Facility to get item/block ids of what your holding, can do up to full account.
- Save time with new Cord formation code, streamline copy and paste
- Addon mods to enlarge functionality to mod similar to MPBasic and MPTipAlert.
- EditMode to support in editing some configs in-game and addons /mp EditMode true, false
- New Text Editor that can be used in Addons. Basic Tools Addon uses for ChangeLog Editor
How to install Mod Pack Utilities:
- Download and install Minecraft Forge.
- Download the mod.
- Clack on the Start Menu in Windows.
- Enter track into the search box, and pick at the top of the outcomes.
- Enter %appdata% into the Run program, and press Enter.
- Go to .minecraft/mods folder.
- Drag and drop the downloaded jar (zip) file into that.
- Enjoy the mod.
- Bull: bull will always stay near cows, making babies. But it will run and attack you if you are near enough it. Please be careful with its horned in the minecraft game play as it will knock back you!
- Stone mobs: stone mobs are very dangerous if they are in a horde. In fact, they will hunt other mobs and turn they in a stone mobs too to hunt you as well!
- Radioactive slime: take care with the fluid of these entities! This will destroy your armor quickly!