Armor Movement Mod
In fact, this Mod gives: Glider, Parachute, Life Vest, Flippers, Heelys, JetPack, Helicopter Hat, Spring Boots and much more in the minecraft game play. This mod is created by JSut210, all credit to modder in the minecraft game play. Please visit the original mod thread here for more information.
Armors are typically thought as objects that are worn to defend our body from the attacks of the enemy. At the present, here’s a mod that will alter that. With Armor Movement Mod, armors will do more than defend you. It will increase the efficiency and effectiveness of your activities in the Minecraft world especially in the minecraft game play. This is the mod designed for all game players
Key features added with this mod :
- Glider-will hellp you glide
- Parachute-will slow down your falling immediately
- Lifevest-will make you float on water immediately
- Flippers-will help you swim faster when worn (will slow you down on land right away)
- Heelys-will help you move faster on land when worn ( it will not influence your hunger)
- Jetpack-will make you fly up and your movement in the air will turn out to be faster ( hold jump and the action key)
- Helicopter Hat-will help you fly as well, but will do it slowly just as a helicopter (hold jump and the action key)
- Spring Boots-will help you jump much higher ( about 6 blocks high)
- Grappling Hook-will help you teleport to the block on which the hook is thrown
- Scuba Helmet-will permit you to breathe under the water
- Mountain Boots-will help you climb everything, comprising vertical surfaces as walls
- Ice Skates-will help you move faster on ice (will slow you down on land)
All the actions will be motivated with the same action key, which, in default, is “F”. If you would like to alter it, you can do so in the option menu.
These are surely some cool things you can wear in the Minecraft world. All the exciting activities will turn out to be more fun and exciting with these armors worn. Install the mod right away and begin enjoying with these cool armors! You will get a whole new experience with them!
How to install :
- Download and Install Minecraft Forge
- Run Minecraft Launcher and choose Forge Profile
- Get to Start Menu and open %appdata%/.minecraft
- Put the Armor Movement Mod file without extracting it into the mods folder
- Start Minecraft with the Forge Profile
This mod actually uses Forge. This mod will not operate with any ModLoader profile at all. The default setting will install mod and if not at the present, Forge to Forge profile. If you desire the mod installed to another profile choose the version using the installer and then install. That’s all you can do with this fascinating mod, please read for more information, then download and install it for the most fascinating experience ever.